Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randy Stinchcomb

any NASCAR fans in here....

8 posts in this topic

I don't go to the races but being in the business Im in, I do keep tabs on it. me, I like anyone who drives for Jack Roush :up:

I do drag race a bit, when Im not fishing :mrgreen:

I don't follow it, but I can see how someone can get into it. My dad likes to watch it occasionally. Some people REALLY like it.

yeah, I grew up in a racing family, dad drove Nascar, sprint cars and midgets. I took Barbara to her first race ever at Dover in 1988 and she got-hooked real quick. watching on TV is ok but does't do the sport real justice. you can't get the real thrill unless you go-to one in person :) kinda like watching fishing shows on ESPN on the weekends :lol: all that does is get me excited about wettin' some lines :!:

man, your dad drove NASCAR? Wow. That is cool. I wish I had time for TV. I can't find a fishing show. Actually, I haven't watched TV in about a month. Crazy, I didn't even realize it.

Actually, I haven't watched TV in about a month. Crazy, I didn't even realize it.

Your not missing much.... :roll:

Ill watch a race sometimes. I believe its probably a whole different thing in person. Gets kinda boring on TV though for me.

My bro in law races drag style at Maple Grove Raceway. He built a 70 Chevy Nova to race. My cousin used to race sprints. Man ya shoulda seen the tire pile behind their house. :shock:

man, your dad drove NASCAR? Wow. That is cool. I wish I had time for TV. I can't find a fishing show. Actually, I haven't watched TV in about a month. Crazy, I didn't even realize it.

yeah, back in the late 50's. I was just a baby then :lol:

Chomper, I know Maple Grove very well. we have a race there every June 8)

and I agree, TV suxxs today. thank goodness for Fishing, Racing, Hunting & Gardening :up:

I use to sell automotive parts and supplies and use to read up a little about nascar many years ago,,,being out of the business now, I havent followed it much but have heard the races are pretty cool 8) .

I learned a hard lesson, when you're at the shore and the fishing is good you must head for PA long before the Dover race is over. :censored: Talk about bumper to bumper traffic jam heading north :!: