8 posts in this topic

Chomper shows excellent knowledge about shark fishing and has a true love for sharking. He has been with us since the beginning and is going to moderate the Extreme Fishing Forum! We expect to see you on the beach with us this summer, Chomper!

[smiley smilie=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=6699AA shieldshadow=1]New Moderator![/smiley]

ok, good deal 8) getting plenty of help now Sam, so you can spend more time fishing :lol:

ok, good deal 8) getting plenty of help now Sam, so you can spend more time fishing :lol:

Right on, brotha!

Thanks Sam. Ill gladly help out. What Randy said, more time devoted to fishing for you, means more beach pictures for us all to view. I gotta live through you local beach boys since I am not able to fish as often as I would like. (everyday) :cry:

Cool beans 8) I can't wait to pull in my first sharky :!:

Thanks fellas. I am anxious for this summers sharkin season. Hope to take some quality vacation time. Never know when you can hook into a toothy though. I saw a fella catch a 5 footer on a DE beach near IRI in mid May 2 years ago. So it never hurts to throw on a steel leader and something bloody...if you are after the toothies... 8)