8 posts in this topic

.... I just talked to my brother Jeff and he is under an Evacuation Orders and is Buggin'-out att:eek:..... the fire is less than 5 miles from his home:@:

.... I just talked to my brother Jeff and he is under an Evacuation Orders and is Buggin'-out att:eek:..... the fire is less than 5 miles from his home:@:

Wow... I hope everything turns out ok!

I still have not heard a word or been able to make contact wth my brother and his family since they left Chula Vista last night:@:

I know he was able to take his 19' C/C wth him but he had to leave the Velocity:fucyc:

finally got aholed of Jeff...the fire is now @3 miles away and he is still at the house keeping things wetted down....the winds are not as bad right now, so for now he is ok but if the winds pick back-up...his house proble wont make it...now the good news, he does have the Velocity hitched-up behind his company work van, his F250 S/D has the 28' Toy Box trailer hooked-up, wife Becky has the 19' c/c Aquasport behind her Escape and daughter Jenna has her F150 hitch to the utility trailer wth the ATV's all ready to-go at a moments notice....

thanks guys:angel10:

You and your brother are in our thoughts and prayers.Good luck to him and his family.