Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randy Stinchcomb

Bad wreck at the Bay Bridge Toll Plaza...

5 posts in this topic

on the news now, for anyone heading east, looks like a propane truck and some other vehicles crashed at the tool booth going east. BIG Back-Up :shock:

I bet that is screwing up a lot of beach headed folks. Hope nobody was hurt.

the truck driver was flow out by meda-vac, lucky thing was the propane truck was empty or it could have been really bad.

That Truck was NOT Empty......, I got stuck in the traffic for almost 2 hours on my way out Friday night. The fire Dept had a huge Bunsen Burner (remember that fire thing in Chemestry in highschool??) set up in the highway burning all the propane off. It appeared that the back left tires of the Truck rode up the cement divider between the lanes and flipped the truck onto the toll booth. Sucked bad.....

That Truck was NOT Empty......, I got stuck in the traffic for almost 2 hours on my way out Friday night. The fire Dept had a huge Bunsen Burner (remember that fire thing in Chemestry in highschool??) set up in the highway burning all the propane off. It appeared that the back left tires of the Truck rode up the cement divider between the lanes and flipped the truck onto the toll booth. Sucked bad.....

yeah I know, the first news reports said the truck was empty :| on the morning news the next day, they had to add a second burner :shock: