8 posts in this topic

Gonna take the wife to the choptank bridge tonight.. any suggestions as to how far to go out? went down there twice and caught two beautiful and charming toadfish :angry9: I have the full Armada of baits. Just have not been able to spend enough time there to get a feel for it.

By the way.. Randy S. I think I worked with you at that dealership in randlestown. I am Gregs kid.. who was the parts manager there for a while. Shoot me an email if im right!

Jason

Go all the way to the end! You have a better chance at catching something big.

If you want baitfish (spot) go anywhere.

Don't be afraid to move around the pier, esp if you see frantic baitfish.

Cut spot is the bait of choice right now on the pier.

PS -- if you take a surf rod and cast make sure you don't hit the other bridge.... its a lot closer than it looks! I know this from experience.

PS -- if you take a surf rod and cast make sure you don't hit the other bridge.... its a lot closer than it looks! I know this from experience.

It would be a cool catch reelin a ford or chevy... dodge would definately break the line hehehehe Throw back the honda's hehehe:icon_profileright:

route 50 in cambridge, the old bridge has been turned into a peir

Gonna take the wife to the choptank bridge tonight.. any suggestions as to how far to go out? went down there twice and caught two beautiful and charming toadfish :angry9: I have the full Armada of baits. Just have not been able to spend enough time there to get a feel for it.

By the way.. Randy S. I think I worked with you at that dealership in randlestown. I am Gregs kid.. who was the parts manager there for a while. Shoot me an email if im right!

Jason

yup, 'dats me:icon_profileleft:still here and still sellin' parts but not for long:happy7:I hope:icon_scratch:

oh and welcome to the site Jason:glasses2: now where the hell is Harry:icon_scratch:

Thanks Roger

Randy How do I tell what size thumbdinger I need ???

Thanks Roger

Randy How do I tell what size thumbdinger I need ???

most people will need a large size for the thumb and an extra large for the index finger...so start there and if its not the right size, let us know and we'll make it good:icon_salut: