9 posts in this topic

New guy here. mdram helped me post some pictures on another board last year, which I'm still thankful for. Anyway, I'm down every weekend and fish for everything from flounder on the pontoon boat to tuna and marlin on the Topaz. Just wondering if I should go down tonight and put the pontoon in the water. You guys think theres any chance of me getting into some tog or flounder this weekend? Or will it be a waste?

Thanks coop, sunday shouldn't be too bad althought that SW blow on Sat will probably muddy everything up in the back.

SAT NIGHT

W WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NW AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS

4 TO 5 FT.

SUN

NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...DECREASING TO 5 TO 10 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. SEAS 3 FT.

welcome aboard, glad to see you found us

Welcome! Not sure if this weekend is going to be great for fishing. Some like it windy, I get frustrated. At least it won't be too cold.

yeah, what they all said :welcome1: aboard

ah hell go on down and make a cast or 2 8)

Thanks Randy, thats the way I feel. Could stay up here and fish the susky flats, or trout fish, but that just ain't the same

yeah, I agree. I mostly fish the Middle Chesapeake Bay but these guys on here got me so "Stoked" on comming down the beach to fish, Im ready to jump in my truck right now and head east :lol: but I gotta' work tomorrow :cry: