38 posts in this topic

Looks like some nice large fish around along with the usual blues and sharks mixed in the bunch.

Feel free to post your reports here, fish or no fish.

All the blues you could want on mullet chunks. Also got a small flounder on mullet. Half mile North of the bullpen.

Hit the beach for couple days. 3 Reds finally 46, 47 and fat 48. Winds Ne-E-Se then S. Probably heard of a dozen total. Whatever bite there was pretty much shut down on the wind shift to the South then SW/W. Here are a couple picks including Dmans pretty 46.

IMG_0201.JPG.b7e1cc779a82389f5903f163118

IMG_0207-1.JPG.88c00a2bc9a5ab43d3a896905

IMG_0215.JPG.b1928d90d76465017532377086c

IMG_0213-1.JPG.594ae3fe80d14026e31149299

Nice feesh fellas!:icon_thumright:

Nice to see they are still north, as I can't buy one here.

Back at it tomorrow!

Very nice, Dave. I thought you were going to get into them this weekend.

of course i do!! haha you saw the flashes :icon_thumright:. if i knew you were down there earlier i wouldve came by sooner to say hey. btw if anyone finds a drum out there with a super mutu lip ring...shouldve been my girlfriends fish, my bud anthony tried to go hot on the drum too early (he was just trying to tire the fish out a lil for her) next time. haha well here it is. do i look happy!?

eugene

gfs first shark. can you tell shes scared

IMG_1467-1.jpg

IMG_1469-1.jpg

well didnt do to much, hit the bulkhead, boat was cancelled

only keeper i got i sin the pic,

1006071619.jpg.4b1548f8c4eb65b4ef7f60579

Crikey Look at the smiles... Loved the pic of the boys with their... Dad? I don't know who was smilin more!!! Makin memories you couldn't pay for! I would love to go to school and hear that fish story!!! " I tell ya they were 10' long!!!" hahahaha... Well my fish story was kinda bleek... Buncha snappers... Soaked by the fog... But still better than a good day at work!!! Where abouts have ya'll been catching em?? more south on the beach??? State line??

Nice fish, Eugene! Love that night time drummin!

Roger, good eatin there, buddy. Water will get a bit colder and next month should be better.

thank you all, and to think i wasnt supposed to be there cuz its midterms for me. haha i was supposed to meet up sum buds in sandbridge...but because of eassys and midterms decided not to fish...then i changed my mind and decided to go closer for one night. it was great meeting people again and great meeting all the new people. see you guys soon...as soon as i get time from school.

eugene

Congrats to all that are catchin! Hopefully its just a matter of time for the rest of us...even though there ain't much time left! for Reds anyway....:clock:

Nice fish and great reports! I should have been fishing, instead I was doing the sports and scouting thing with the boys.

I'm missing next weekend as well. Keep on catching so I can at least read about them!

Devo

Finally got to fish the bay, trolled south from the Bay bridge to Bloody Pt Light, 1 20" Bluefish then boat/engine issues again:angry7:

did sea quite a few boats anchored at the Hill, chumming and catching shorts Stripers and plenty of Blues:)

middle Bay water temps were 74* and the water looked pretty clean & green for the Chesapeake Bay:evil6:

Fish the Choptank River Pier all weekend. Lots and Lots of bait sized spot. A couple perch mixed in with the spot. Caught a couple small Seatrout that where hanging out. Didn't get into or see anyone catching any Stripers or Blues although I have heard of a few being caught there this year.

Crabbing was good also! Big fat juicy crabs! All#1's

Wow - congrats to all that have been catchin - CG, Eugene, Sam, Steve, the "other" Dave, and whoever else I've missed - Before I left for Disney not much happening - i come back and everyone's got a red...hmmm perhaps you guys should take up a collection and pay for me to go on vacation more often :icon_tongue:

Jim - I'm expecting to see you with a red next now that you caught some bait last weekend :)

Man oh man I can't wait to go down this weekend... New lift on the truck new wheels... and LOTSA bait!!! Congrats to the super fishies... I envy you! I will feed the crabs for ya'll!!! hehehehe See Ya at the Beach!

i come back and everyone's got a red...hmmm perhaps you guys should take up a collection and pay for me to go on vacation more often :icon_tongue:

Hmmmm:icon_scratch:I was wondering about the nice weather, now We All Know Why:icon_wink: sounds like a good idea:glasses1:

Hit AI tue and wens and I think it is safe to say the drum have gone for the winter, unfortunately. All I caught was a bunch of small sandbars in the 2 to 3 foot range. what a pain in the @##. Had a group of 5 or 6 foxes harrassing me last night. every time I would do a bait check I would see dark spot moving around my perimeter. I would turn my light on and I would see at least 5 sets of glowing eyes staring at me and didnt care that I was even there. Started to get a little erie. anyway with this cooler air and temps coming through maybe we will start seeing striper moving past.