5 posts in this topic

Took the Hyline bottom fishing charter and came home with 16 black seabass, a nice sand shark (hey, some people eat 'em), and a beatiful black fish (aka tautog). Caught 10 or so others I had to throw back as well. Also had some decent scups but couldn't keep em as the season is closed. Two others on the boat each caught nice bluefish. Beautiful weather and calm waters although a lot of current today. The cruise was only about half booked, so we had plenty of room to spread out. Will put up pictures soon as I can.

FYI Hyline goes out until October 22nd, however they may extend into November this year if the weather remains warm. Their rate is $29 for a 4-hour trip - well worth it seeing as you come home with much more than that in fish dollars. Took this same trip a week and a half ago and had a great day also. Let me know if you would like their contact info.

Great job, foxy. Thanks for the report.

Pics are up; see my gallery

Goin out again tommorow and i'll post another report

I took this charter a few weeks ago and got skunked -_-

I've always wanted to fish up your way. Friend of mine was supposed to give me the scoop and scup, but never did it. I see from your post the season is over. What is the season for scup and how was it this year?

Thanks for the tip about Hyline.