4 posts in this topic

We all know how Damaging Saltwater is to fiberglass and metals. here are a couple of products my brother Jeff passed on to me to help me keep my boat looking new.

1 is Star Brite Preminum Marine Polish wth Teflon, comes in 14oz bottle, pint size and a 1 qt bottle. goes on easy and comes off the same way. I use the liquid wth a buffer and the protection is long-lasting. excellent product, great for cars & trucks aswell. I also us on my rods & reels.

Next is Rupp Aluma Guard, comes in a 16oz spray bottle and does wonders on all types of metal from Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass & Chrome. again, eash on and eash off. I use a common household sponge to apply, then just wipe off the access. leaves a nice long lasting protective shine.

anyone else have any boating tips, let us know.

Randy, one of these days I'm gonna get a nice boat and hopefully, have some input. Right now all I have is a used Starcraft with a 90hp Johnson. It doesn't run, but I'm thinking of getting it fixed soon.

Thanks for the product info. If anyone wants more information on those items, just do a google search or maybe Randy can tell us where to get them.

I love that aluma gaurd,,,purchased some from ake, I don't use it for a boat but use it on all my kitchen appliances,,,does wonders on stainless steel.