9 posts in this topic

Well, it's on boys and girls!

Word on the street from a few reliable sources is that LIP has landed approximately 40 bulls today!

Iffin ya want to get a shot at one, now's the time. NE tommorrow going through tomorrow night. LIP will be packed :boxing: with a waiting list to cast, so just be prepared for it!

I'll be in the sand somewhere down there putting in more time the next few days. :icon_thumright:

The blitz was so good today that there was even a half dozen were caught off the beach at the Refuge today! However, the North BLOW has now set in. Big D is at the north condo hole right now and it is blowing a solid N @ 25K still holding at high tide in the first trough with 8oz. Sadly, by tomorrow I expect it will be unfishable or just plan on "walkin' the dawg" :icon_tongue:

Figures :dontknow:

:help: skunk `bucket

I am heading down to try and get you guys fresh bait right now - 0630 am Saturday ......yes right now -

I went to Dam Neck early this morning to be greeted by a stiff N wind at about 15 kts..:disgust:Couple guys were already leaving. Figured I skip the hassle of unloading all my stuff and go home and wash the truck. Plan to hit it hard starting Monday at BB

At least you guy got out. Woke up this morning with an ear infection. I've been in bed all day and to top it off my wifes birth day in Sunday. I mean today. Didn't see the clock.

Bucket, dixie and all you VCAN guys, sorry I couldn't make it to the beach. I'll catch up with you guys when the 10 days of amoxicillen kicks in.

Chapa

Jav,

Ya got another 2-3 weeks to C&R your bull red @ Sandbridge so take your meds and rest that ear AKA get well soon :happy2:

Then will see you on the beach!

Mark