8 posts in this topic

Now that I'm all custom tackled ho'd out on surf fishing gear, I have two used Tica conventional surf fishing combos for sale & local Hampton Roads, Virginia pick up only:

1) 12' Tica TC2 fast action (model UEHA836502C) rated 15-40lb & 4-10oz with a Penn 525 mag loaded with 17lb Suffix Tri & a 40lb Ande shocker $150 bucks.

2) 10' Tica TC2 fast action (model UEHA630502C) rated 12-30lb & 2-8oz with a Daiwa Sealine SLOSH 20 loaded with 15lb Cajun Advantage & a 30 Berkley shocker $100 bucks.

Both Tica rods are in great condition, the Slosh 20 is above average, and the 525mag is average.

3) Both combos can be had for $225 with local pick up!

The 12'Tica-525mag is my solid 6-8oz & bait red drum-striper combo. The 10'Tica-Slosh has been my drum-striper bait-metal slingin' combo. Both of which have performed well and will continue to do so :icon_pray:

Anyway should you be interested, just send me a PM :glasses1:

`bucket

Oh by the way, I actually have both original reel boxes to go with'em!

Aw man, If I were in your area those would be GONE!

That is a super sweet deal, shouldn't take more than a day or two to move.

Takers? Great deal he's running!

I would buy them both if I had not just bought out all of Andys stuff last month......now Andy is looking for tackle again......call him.

Dave you need another set up or too ? Bucket lives right out there close to ya too......

Any way to arrange pick up half way, I'm in Central Maryland? How about mailing Fed Ex?

Thanks for the response and a sale is pending, should one or both not sell I'll let those that have PM'd me in the order they did have the shot to buy :cool:

tackle ho `bucket

Devo was first to PM me first day and he opted to take both Tica combos ~ good for him and good for me :cool:

Thanks all :happy3:

`bucket

if for any reason DEVO cant complete the deal Mark,......I'll bring you the money for both myself too-

I appreciate you holden them for me till I get down that way at the end of the month. Looking forward to throwin some metal with the Sh20/10ft. tica!

You all have some nice fish being beached down your way. Keep up the good work....

Devo