7 posts in this topic

I'm planning to go to either sea bright or monmouth beach saturday night and fish all night. I just want to check and see if there are any restrictions for parking and fishing all night. I normally fish sandy hook beach but don't have the parking permit so no night fishing for me. Also has anyone been doing any night fishing in that area and how is the action? Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

hey steve, i know the monmouth beach club usually has the gate open for fishermen in the fall there's some parking right by the gate, any other parking in the area just make sure you check the street signs, some streets are ok to park, others are not, you may have to walk a block or two depending on where you want to fish, good luck.......paul

thanks for the info paul. Is there any fee to access the beach?

no its free, i'm going to be pulling an all nighter at assateague saturday night myself, so good luck.......paul

hey paul sorry to be a bother. do you happen to know where the beach club enterance is? I've never been to monmouth beach before. any kind of directions would be great. I'm comming from the north of monmouth beach.

no problem steve, coming from the north the beach club is right at the end of the sea wall, theres a traffic light there u cant miss it, the gate is right at the light theres room for maybe 5 or 6 cars there, have fun.....paul

thanks for the help, hope you have a good night fishing