12 posts in this topic

well i had plans since assiting sam last year with his Assateague Island tournamnet to help bev and terry with thier drum tournament this year. so i got down on the beach late friday stopped by and chatted with several of you guys and made my way to the line. fished all night waiting for a call to measure a fish, at about 6 am i rebaited and waited as soon as i set down off it went..... clickkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fish ran 3 times once it saw the sudds. we got it in took a few pics and set it free...... so how is that for irony i go down to judge and wet a few lines and pull in a great fish lol!!!!!

45 inches saturday morning

sorry for the blurry pics but that dew really messed with the lens but hey you guys get the gist.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Oh wow!

Nice feesh!

Hint: keep camera in bag until ready to use :D

Excellent fish... I love the look on the Dog's face... Almost like "Where the heck did that thing come from!":icon_profileright:

hey that dog knows where fish come from thats for sure...

if you have ever driven by me while fishing he stays right at the rod holder. and he is traind to know when a fish is on line, he will bark when the rod dips. and can tell the difference between a hit and the waves rolling. now if i can just get him to use the toilet i would never have to get up......lol!!!!!!!!

and he is good luck here is last years drum he was right there with me....

Picture070-1.jpg

That is just TOO cool!

Pretty awesome pup you got there!

Got to teach him to bring you a chilly one from the cooler too...:D

Nice!!!!

Maybe I should offer to judge next year and bring a rod out with me.:blob1::blob1::blob1::blob1:

Hey ron nice fish, I hope to get a couple in a couple of weeks down south. FISH ON