5 posts in this topic

Fishing stinks for me lately..Been trying hot spots from past years and they are not hot:icon_pale: Drifted live really cute spot in the mouth of the Wye river on an outgoing tide and ended up letting the Spot go at the end of the evening:icon_rabbit: Even the guy on the hook got a lucky number for freedom. On the plus side catching more crabs...Big ones too:icon_thumright:

had a 3 day challenge for fishing and crabbing with some neighbors of mine. The end results are 1 1/3 bushel of crabs lots of perch, small snapper blues and no keeper rocks. Fished the Eastern Bay and the CHester River. Wind on sun out of the NE made the bay feel like the ocean. Went all the way to Love Point. By the time we got back I swear I think I'm 2 inches shorter from all that pounding. Lots of breaking schoolies and thats it. Tried to live line some fish but the wind was pushing us way to fast. THink I'm going to take it easy for a few days and let my spine readjust to my new height:confused3:

I fish there for I am......................Gonna try the Narrows wed Night:blob1:

ok Went to the Narrows Wed night and fished till2 am. caught most of the outgoing tide and some of the incoming . Had some nice spot live lining it and 3 other buddies casting . We caught a ton of small rocks some very large perch and one rock fish 17 and a half inches. what a let down:angry6: One thing I have noticed in the Eastern Bay the CHester River and all their tributaries is there is no bay grasses this year at all. I would have thought that with the lack of rain and the higher salinity levels that they would be growing wild. But not so. THis time last year we had at least a foot thick of the stuff washed up on our beach and so thick in the water that you would have to push yr boat past it before you could fire up the engine. Not sure whats going on maybe it has something to do with the lack of big fish..................or at least thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it:icon_thumbdown:

I think I pulled up the grass last week in the SURF!!! when I took a nap!!! hahaha