10 posts in this topic

Hit the beach at BBNWR this AM with Racn and Coho.

Got there at dead low and found a nice hole as the beach looked much better after this blow. Tossed out bait and fished till High Tide this afternoon.

Racn had some nice bait, but we didn't get any drum runs or hits. However, there was a mini speck run and I got a small one and then one around 17"-18". Racn tagged the one speck and we noticed a guy down from us get a few specks as well.

Keep hiting it hard for drum, hopefully will turn soon.

Here's some pictures from today!

100_2387-1.jpg

100_2389-1.jpg

100_2391-1.jpg

nice job dixie!

do you guys want me to come out early morning and show you how to catch a drum and run:tounge

Nice to meet you Dixie! Had a great time out there even though I didn't catch any fish. Definitely have Drum fever now and really enjoy the challenge of surf fishing. Had such a good time I went out yesterday afternoon and bought one of those fancy handy dandy carts you and Jamie were sporting.:icon_tongue: Now all I need is a couple more rods with a little length on them and I'll be set.

Hope to see out there again soon.

back at em !! lets go - you too DS.....

Jamie,

I'm thinking maybe tuesday for me. I was suppose to get a new front door installed yesterday, which now is put off until Monday. My wife is on call this weekend so I don't think I can get out.

ok DSman let me know.....I more N likely will go catt'n up the river again wednesday - but Tuesday will work.....where ever you wanna go. You dont have a base sticker do you ? No matter anyway right Steve :dontknow:

Coho,

Good to meet you too and glad to see your starting to collect some tackle now too!:icon_thumright:

RACN,

No base sticker for me. I thought only military could fish that area?