16 posts in this topic

We just "inked" a deal wth ESPN on the Thumbdinger:evil5:

Captian Tom Rowland of ESPN's "Saltwater Experience" is currantly useing them and just finished a show on Swordfishing and loved them:happy3: he will be using the ThumbDinger all thru out the 2008 season:happy2:

also our product was seen last month on Chevys Florida Fishing Report on FSN and last month the was in Florida Sport Fishing magazine wth a "New Gear" review:icon_thumright:

things are looking-up guys :hello:

:icon_thumright: Nice Randy - so when you movin to the shore? :happy3:

Thanks Guys:)

.....................and Steve, the beach is lookin' closer every day now:happy3:

Randy; I am a Newby here! my question is how well do they work for casting Conv Reels. (Penn 525) and how would I measure my hand to determine size (big hands)

Thanks,

junkmansj

Randy; I am a Newby here! my question is how well do they work for casting Conv Reels. (Penn 525) and how would I measure my hand to determine size (big hands)

Thanks,

junkmansj

Welcome Aboard :hello:

the Thumbdinger works Very Well at casting conventional reels:glasses2:

I know several guys who can get 20+ more yards casting wth one as it allows them to maintain better spool control

now sizing is another issue, if you have BIG hands, I'd go wth the extra large. if you do get the wrong size, we'll make it good no matter who you buy it from:happy8:

the additional grip you can get on the wet spool with 8 n up is the biggest difference, won't toss without it now.

Randy thought I'd post a follow up for you. I was one of the original people given the thumbdinger to trial. I received it in the spring and have been using it off and on since then. It's tough I have it attached to one of my rod holders on my basket and never take if off. Over 6 months from the element and use and it has not failed yet.

Great product.

Jim

I wore mine for a week straight at the point on HI. Day one, I burned the heck out of my thumb, until I remembered that this nifty little device was in my tackle bag. I was casting my 525's 80-100 times a day, and I think my thumb would have resembled cut bait without it.

Being relatively new to surfcasting, I also found that I was able to keep the mags on the 525 set to fast, and control the reel more effectively with the thumbdinger than by using the mag alone. Once I got past the learning curve, I had no blowups.

Mucho Thank's Guy's..................and I won't forget ALL My Atlantic Anglers Friends who helped us along the way:hello:

BIG PARTY in OCMD in 2008:happy2: