Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest jjohnson

Heading To Ai

14 posts in this topic

whats up all i am planing a trip to the beach this sat. any good fishing going on on AI

Welcome! It should be a good weekend for fishing. I might have to swing out there myself! I'll give ya more details as the week progresses. Do you have a 4WD permit?

yea i have one i am with amsa i go down alot with my famliy and the camper but just taking a day trip sat. look for me i will be in a big blue ford cant miss me

Gotcha. I drive this:

clear.gif

cool i cant figure out how to get a pictrue of my truck on here i tryied yesterday but i drive a big blue and silver ford i will probably be in front of the bullpin or just south of it

While you are posting, look below and you'll see "Add an Attachment"

Click browse, locate the picture on your computer and then just click open.

Submit your post as usual! :-)

Not sure what I'll be driving on the beach, the two options are a 2005 toyota Forerunner Sport (silver), or my dad's quad cab Ram 2500 (red). Just look for me, I probably won't be far from the campground as we're taking the camper and will probably just fish right there...so I may not have anything on the beach in the way of a vehicle, but then again I could....Look for the two little blonde girls running around the beach LOL...I have a post in this forum too about this weekend...I will post my contact info in that if you wanna hook up

yea thats cool fish a couple of my buddies will be taking there campers also bunch of ou are going to look for the big red drum in obx next weekend and they are going to try there rigs out for the first time this year

thanks alot coop been workin on it all winter :)

I'll be out there with a couple of non-fishermen showing them the ropes a little bit. If they want to sleep instead I'll surely hook up with you guys while I'm out there. I'll also use the extra bait money to buy some more beer.

Me: big bald guy in black sequoia with giant fishing rods in the sand

thats cool bait glad to have ya just look us up :)