8 posts in this topic

Fished the NOB..threw my cast net once and ended up with a bucket full of 6 to 8 inch mullet..they are on ice right now...managed a small flounder and my friend got him self a croaker...another guy there caught 5 nice pups all in the slot when he left i moved to his spot and had a few runs but no hookups

Thanks for the NOB report and good to see your still in action. So what fishin' plan ya got for them mullet?!

:icon_pirat: `bucket

thanx for the invite bubba !! hope the 12ga blast didnt bust your eardrums, i did it to dixie too....as the crow flys & cats on the chic !

THE OVER DRIVE IN Y TRANNY BLEW UP YESTERDAY ON THE WAY HOME FRON THE DOVE FIELDS ......YIKES......THE R7'S TRANNY ARE LIKE $2400

$HELP$ !!

prolly going back out there tonight to do some more fishing..anyone wanna join?

Dude I would have but dropped off the Avalanche at the dealers for a new tranny.....all covered by warrenty at least.

I was supposed to meet Dixie on the beach at damn neck tomorro but gotta take whatsherface to work so I can have her car to see the cancer doc tomorro for a check up too.....

AM,

Wish I had sum of dem mullet!

Headed to BB in the morning around 0600!

Kibaro is going as well!

I have plenty that I froze just 3 days ago- they are fresh. I will be up if you want to stop and get some.....I am closer than you think- just call me and you can fresh bait- I leave at 0715 to take her to the VBPD for work so I will have her car while my truck is at the shop.

Tnx J, but I got some and so does Kibaro!

We'll give ya a run down tommorrow night!