5 posts in this topic

6 years have passed since our country was brutally and savagely attacked by religous zealots bent towards the end of our way of life and our forced conversion to islam. Take a moment to remember those who were murdered on this day, and remember the men and women still fighting over there.

Never forget!! <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

unfortunately too many people have forgotten already.

we will never forget, nor shall I ever forgive those who attacked us on our own soil in a cowardly way.

I have off today due to rain, MSNBC replayed the news report aired in 2001 as it unfolded.Very chilling to watch.

Hundreds of thousands of military and civilian employees work hard to keep us safe. There is no doubt about what our armed forces have done in keeping us safe.

But we are forgetting the folks that are right in front of us....

If these people would have been there on that fateful day, it may not have happened. I'm talking about the TSA airport screeners. These folks have a very difficult job and have to put up with insults, spitters, assaults and long hours for low pay.

You wouldn't believe how many guns and knives along with all the wild & crazy crap they have found that idiots have tried to get on a plane with.

Think about it next time you fly, these folks are part of the big equation in keeping us safe. Try smiling and saying thank you instead of casting an insult. Believe me, you WILL make their day better by doing so. And your's too....