14 posts in this topic

Hard to believe summer is over but hopefully this month we will start seeing an increase in fish.

Feel free to post your reports here, fish or no fish.

Fished AI from 8:00pm till 7:30am the next morning.

Some small hits, a couple small runs and 1 hookup. Caught a 4ft Dusky that really put up a fight. He/she was nice and fat. I'll post pics when I unload my camera from the jeep.

Fished mainly Drum setups with bunker/spot. Dusky took a bunker chunk!

fished down near the fence. Crabs where pretty bad but got better as the night progressed. The skeeters came out in force around 4am and stayed until we left.

Well going to eat some breakfast and watch the Penn State game I tivo'd! Pics coming later today.

Go Fish!

PS-- no drum sightings or even hints for me.

Way to go with the all nighter, Jim. That is my kind of fishing!

I hit the beach friday night bout... 1130pm lucky me i didn't bring bait i figured i could find something no problem... Well I ended up with Food Lion Squid and Mackarel... I got a coupla hits during the night (wind felt like 20mph!)... next morning was a ton better... from sun up till about 9am it was Pan Blue City...Other than that the only bites I got was when the wind stopped! I was fishing South the Bullpen by #6. Dolphins were up and down the beach all mornin... after 10am took a nap went home...

Fish On = FUN!

Here are the pics of the catch. From looking at these pics it looks like a sandbar to me, not a dusky as I previously thought it was.

AAshark1.JPG.b54d1b722e5d766a2affd665b80

AAshark2.JPG.44a2357ee2a9183fe10b49c0903

ffemtred.....good report and cool pics. Hopefully reds soon.

Hit the beach today. A few small sharks in the early am and then nothing for the rest of the day. Very nice day...would have been better if a red showed.

Fished AI Saturday evening with Mighty Quinn from about 6:00 - 9:00 PM. One little Pompano that I didn't even know was on the line was all we had to show for it. Maybe next time.......

..would have been better if a red showed.

Coop,

Still no signs up there of any Drum activity????

Weather got warm again here so water temp ain't moving too far...we should have been into some pups and slots, but nada so far???

I know there are still a buch of pups and slots back up in the river, but they have not headed out yet.

Somebody, please turn the switch to Fall!!!!:help:

Coop,

Still no signs up there of any Drum activity????

Haven't heard of one caught from anyone with firsthand info. Water yesterday had to be in the mid to upper 70's.

a load of NE coming our way...ought to help out quite a bit

Got some intel today of some brown suits and spot tails close to the beach down here. By no means is the run starting, but 4-5 days of east wind gots the bait stacked up along the beach!

Headed out in the AM to go give it a try as I am off of work!

1st time fishing with the AFAW Beach tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Oh yeah....Sunday looks prime down here for the AM session with that NE wind!!!!!:icon_thumright: