11 posts in this topic

Bucket, Kibaro, Park03 and wife, and myself headed out to Back Bay on Sunday morning. Arrived to East winds at 15mph and chopped up water, but looked drummy.

Got set up and put some fresh spot out into the water. Wasn't long before the 1/2 to 1 1/2 pound blues found us. Between all of us I'm sure we could have caught all we wanted, but pups is what we came for.

Tossed out far and it would take 10oz to hold at times. Tossed out in the wash and nothing!

Bucket and Park03 picked up a couple of small pompano and a roundhead as well, but no pups to be had. Packed up and headed out about 11am.

NS4D was also there up the beach with a few others, but same report from them.

Out till next weekend!

sounds like a good time .........i was at home recovering from the in laws.....:coffee:

Bout time you showed your face again!:eusa_shifty:

Was getting a bit worried. I may head to NOB for a quickie flounder toss today. Want to see if the mullet are stacked up so I can toss the cast net some!

Should be real soon now for them spot tails!

I was wondering how you all did yesterday. I might give it a try later in the week.

Dixie719 that's some nice looking beach there, do you have to walk or is it 4x4. Might have to take a trip down that way this spring.

Oh, you gotta walk it!

Ain't too bad, but sometimes, ain't too fun either!

say when DS422 brother'n I'll walk it and meet ya anyday this week - except wednesday I'll be on a Dove hunt.......

we went to down today but ended up being a dog walk instead with the other 1/2 and the pups ........

thanx for the repo dixie man -

say when DS422 brother'n I'll walk it and meet ya anyday this week - except wednesday I'll be on a Dove hunt.......

we went to down today but ended up being a dog walk instead with the other 1/2 and the pups ........

thanx for the repo dixie man -

Friday may be my only day of opportunity. I'll let you know.

ok just let me know, i am good tomorro or friday either one(catfish & dove today)......any word on a guest speaker at the meeting next monday ?

NAC guest speaket is Capt. Jake Hiles and he will talk about triggerfish.