10 posts in this topic

What is up with the inshore bite this year? It's practically non existant unless you're fishing for croaker. Large Cbass are practically non-existant, and flounder remain elusive, although they are being caught. Ok, now that my rant is over, here's the report:

Fished B bouy today with Oliver, Jim and Amanda. We managed 3 keeper bass, along with many many dinks and 1 undersize flounder.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Bob, what kinda' water temps were you seaing?

nice pics, glad to sea you got into some fish.

how's the boat and Philip wants to know if you still want the boat letters he has or do you want new ones made-up?

Here's the boat:

Bohica.jpg.ce49eab32f0e0c35ccf0c69569ee5

I'd like the lettering under the blue line amidship. If the ones he has work, let's go for it. When can I get 'em? I pick the trailer up this week, so this weekend would be a good time.

I'll try and find-out what his schedule is, I know he has some work to-do at Bev's so I'll sea if I can get you an answer

Hey, just wanted to thank Bob again for taking Amanda and I out on the boat this past weekend. We both had a great time, even though it was our first time out.

Jim,

Any time, bud. You guys are always welcome.

Dave - yeah, fish in da box are always a good thing. 3 for 3. So far, so good.....so what...lol

As you can see.. if nothing else the boat is comfy enough for a nap... I don't even remember that pic being taken.. lol

Bigger than the 3" inch sea bass that I was catching last week!