6 posts in this topic

The last couple of weeks we have been doing great on rock and blues a couple miles south of sharps island light, we head out and catch small spot in the mouth of the choptank. Then we go to the channel edge and live line the spot on a bare hook letting them swim down or where ever they go and before long they are gobbled up, give them a little time to run and eat, then set the hook and have fun, you do have a number of misses either the rock spits the whole spot or a blue takes a chunk and goes on, if that happens just put a lively spot back on and keep fishing----- we have limited out on rock every time but once and that was close --short by one-- due to lots of blues that day eating all our bait. --------- -I think I have finally figured out this picture upload thing---I hope anyway

5852a51678bc3_rockfish004.jpg.adc326c6da

5852a5167e85a_rockfish005.jpg.9a0a90367b

5852a51682fc4_rocknbluesnbaltoaquarium00

5852a5168fae7_rocknbluesnbaltoaquarium01

5852a516bcf22_rock001.jpg.bd7c3f5d2b517c

thanks OCS, We're going again tomorrow so I will try to get some better shots ---------- and if anyone wants to know more about how and where please let me know

just hear say-- that they have caught flounder on the "sands" which is off of cooks point at the mouth of the choptank river

Thanks for the pictures and report!