16 posts in this topic

Hitting AI Thursday most likely 8am til dusk and maybe friday not sure what time so come on out

I'll do my best to arrange my schedule!

Man, I would love to get out there,,,I am off and was planning on going but I have got to get this darn porch done,,,I hope to have it done thursday, so I can start putting in some seriuos time,,,may try to get out saturday after work from 4 until 11, but that is still in question :roll:

Just act like ya hit your finger with the hammer and take the rest of the day on the beach :wink: ,Then when ya come home with some fish just say ya stoped at the store....

WINDS ARE LOOOOOOKING GOOD FOR THURSDAY FISHING!!!!

I just can't get over the weather forcast for thursday. It is looking Awesome! Scott, I think you should come out. It is going to be a Striper Kind of Day... I have that feeling.

[marquee direction=left] [smiley smilie=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]FISH KARMA ON THURSDAY[/smiley] [/marquee]

Mannnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you guys are a bad influence,,,,,what to do,,,gotta be home by 3:30 again and could be there by 8am,,,I should have those sand spikes ready?????,,,,,,,,,,,,Mannnnnnnnn!,,,your killing me!,,,at the rate I am going, that porch isnt going to be done until the winter of 2007,,,,,,crap!,,,I'll try to work it out,,,maybe I can get the porch done saturday afternoon,,,weather and winds do look good thursday,,,what to do, what to do :wallb: :?

that "fish karma on thursday" has really got me thinking... :)

Scott must go fishing

Scott must go fishing

Scott must go fishing

Scott must go fishing

Working yet?

Save the porch for the weekends when the beach is crowded.

Go feesh during the week.

Yes you must fish you must and by the way I got a cooler full of bait and one with beer :D:D

Scott, I'll tell ya what. I'll pay for the bait this time, hows about that?

I'm telling you man, I got gooooood feelings about Thursday down south! :v:

This weekend is going to be good, but there will be a TON of people down there. Fish will be caught before Monday, I am sure of it. I think Thursday is the best shot so far.

Iam in,,,be there around 8am,,,gotta bolt by 2:30,,,what time do you guys expect to be there?,,,BTW, just bought my aluminum extensions, home depot wanted around $30.00 for an 8' angled aluminum section, forget that!,,,went to mufords and got thicker gauge at much cheaper price cut into 5' sections,,,no bend in these bad boys.

8am it is! High tide is at 8:20.

8am it is! High tide is at 8:20.

:?: ok, this leeds me to my next S/F question. which tide do you all preferr, high or low :?:

Normally 3 hours before high and after, but to be honest, you can catchem on any tide,,,caught stripers on a low,,,who knows,,,just find a "good" spot and I think its in your favor regardless of tide,,,tho, I think at high, you can get away with just an ordinary spot and still catch fish due to the volume of water out there but picking the right spot is the key to success.

Wellll.... Maybe I'll have to make a trip out to the beach today (low tide) to find a hole and mark it with my GPS!

Okay, I'm fishing incoming tide tonight. Should be there from 4-9. :v: