7 posts in this topic

Hey I'm heading out tomrrow to do some fishing ( fresh or saltwater) it don't matter HEY JAMIE CALL ME BRO LET'S CATCH SOME FISH:icon_thumright:!!!!

Great White Shark :glasses2:, OUT!!

VCAN MEMBER

P.S. Hey thank you for setting me straight I didn't know I posted on the offshore instead of the inshore brother chat with ya later. Aligator!!

My Ho ride called it so I'll see you at the Refuge beach here shortly, eh :icon_thumright:

`bucket

dang mark what time are you heading out there ? dixie called and told me about going this am, sometime but he didnt say what time-

Yall didn't miss much @ The Refuge..Left and went to the Wall and wrestled w/ some 1 lbs spots on REAL BW.

Refuge was non existent today.

Big schools of menhaden, but nothing bothering them except the dolphins!

roger that- i hit 14th street and got in the big hole that G-man showed me of Mike's (the surf ninja spiderhitch) before the tourons came around when the sun came up, nada......then moved to myusual flattie routine for some tagging.....only got 2 at the rail.....

I was going to go back this morning but all I will have time for is the rail....... Lisa informed me last nite the she has a date made for me with Kimm(she adores me) at cracker barrell, so Lisa can see Brandon (fishbonez) then we are going to have a 4some at Busch Gardens, so I wont fish till this evening at dam neck after we get back home.