4 posts in this topic

Fishing today at the Cape was slow (ocean side) but there are small blues to be had with a small hook and heavey action poles. Using squid is what I was catching the Blues on. I threw chicken and mullet as well. The mullet was getting torn up by something:dontknow: but no luck on the hook. Might go try South bowers tonight. We will see what happens. I will keep you posted.:icon_salut:

Thanks for the report. Yep, small blues have been everywhere this summer.

if you are in the mood for some spot action, try the fishing pier at henlopen state park.... with some light tackle and bloodworms(real or fake) sabiki rigs are the real ticket, you can't keep them off your hook. I have had days where I got tired of catching them.

WOW. Today on the Bay Side of the Cape My buddy and I in preparation for the STRIPERS were out to get some spot and croaker. That my friends we did. On small cuts of bait shrimp on some small hook were nailing spot and croaker. We were there this Friday for about an hour or so before it started raining but not before getting about 30 of each. Now I am just waiting for some strippers and stripers.LOL