3 posts in this topic

I took my daughter out fishing today got at Rudee about 3pm had to stop at the tackle shop for minnows and blood worms for bait. When we arrived dropped some bottom rigs and a flounder rig was going after flounder and maybe bring in a keeper. In one hour my daughter's pole went slamming down hard helped her reel because what ever it was putting up a fight??? Got the fish up to the rock when it got off :angryfire: DAMN!!! Turn out to be a 1 1/2 foot bluefish. I believe they 're down at the very bottom because every minnow I was using they got bitten off and all that was left were the heads 2 more hours and not a bite then my pole got a hit reeled it in. It was a 12 inch flounder release him back to the waters. Got bored and my daughter wanted to go swimming so packed the gear and headed for the beach to cool off had lots of fun after that went home for dinner not a bad day caught some fish and spending time with my little girl...... (priceless)!!!:icon_thumright:

Looking forward fishing some more HEY Jamie give me a call some time next weekend we can try taking your 14 foot john boat out for some freshwater fishing for BASS or CATFISH out in Pungo or if you know a place is cool with me brother chat with you later aligator:cya:!!!

Great White Shark :glasses2:, OUT!!!

VCAN MEMBER

Been wondering where you have been.

Nice to see the little one get some pullage!

Thanks for the report....

great job GWS - I am sure by now she got her Jr Anglers award right ?

(by the way : this is the OFFSHORE section goober,the INSHORE one is right above this bro, I mean Dawg)