5 posts in this topic

I am planning some dog shows to take my "little" dog to and I am thinking about going to a show in VA beach on November 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th.

My question is what kinds of critters are waiting to bite my hooks during that time of year at Va beach and some of the inlets and piers around there.

I will definatly have my tackle box and rods with me if I do decide on Va beach for that weekend.

Thanks for any help!

Stripers will be the main course!

Some specks and pups may still be around as well.

You can drive all up and down Ocean View/Shore drive looking for striper blitzes or do the same at the oceanfront. Lynnhaven Inlet can get crowded at times, but a good place to fish as well!

Sounds good, thats what I wanted to hear! Sending the registration for the dog show in on Monday! Looks like I'll be prowling around that area trying to figure out where everything is at.

Thanks again for your help!

Yep stripers for sure as Dixie said- 1000's at the CBBT so many you will get tired fo catching fish some afternoons.....I just pulled the 350 out of my boat, dropping a 454 in it to go offshore next year....the motor will be done and back in by then - get ahold of us,I am sure some one will help you find fish off the beach pier or a boat !!

I can't wait for Striper season and fishing in the "IETSU"