Do you plan on getting a Special use Permit for Back Bay during the Fall 2007 Drum ru   17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on getting a Special use Permit for Back Bay during the Fall 2007 Drum ru

• Count me in, I'm there!
    • Most likely
    • I'm still on the fence....
    • Not this year, maybe next year

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

With all of the mullet and spot in the water the past week, Drum season will be upon us before you know it.

How many of you plan to purchase a Special Use Permit at Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge and fish the beach at night for Drum?

why whats happening at back bay?:drunken_smilie::drunken_smilie:

:blob1: and fishin' it at night ?!

U BETCHA :icon_thumleft:

back bay `bucket

Dixie, I may make the track down that way when it starts firing. Only 2 1/2 away. Any info on permit, costs etc. Day passes available?

Thanks, Coop

you'll need a VA saltwater license and can get that online for $15 or so, juding by the recent developments I don't think you'll need a BB pass. Don't forget the CBBT toll...ouch.

End of Sept should be hot, I'd fish AI til then and try to get your "near home" drum. I'm hoping for Oct myself. 2 1/2 hours Coop?

I'm only 4, bout the same door to fishing spot on AI for me.

End of Sept should be hot, I'd fish Assateague Island til then and try to get your "near home" drum. I'm hoping for Oct myself. 2 1/2 hours Coop?

May end up making the trek when its going off. Figure it's a relatively short drive.

May end up making the trek when its going off. Figure it's a relatively short drive.

let me know when, maybe I can make it and help ya carry some stuff. Been a while since I hoofed it!

I'll shoot you guys a PM here later today!

Usually last week of Sept/1st week of October you can bank on it!