Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

Here we go again.

13 posts in this topic

The weather this weekend is turning out to be pretty snotty. Some folks don't mind the wind and rain, but i prefer indoors, unless the bite is REALLY on. :P

Man, the snottier the weather the better,,,I love the wind and rain pelting you in the face,,,nothing like battleing the elements,,,I quit fishing when 12's no longer hold,,,I have told this story before but the best time I had catching was when the wind was right in my face 20 - 25 mph, and pouring down rain, started at 3 pm and fished well into the night,,,I get goose bumps just thinking about it,,,lots of fun with good weather gear,,,I was out in the elements the whole time and was dry,,,I am sure if I got wet, I would of quit,,,thank god for foul weather gear!

well I can deal wth weather like that, if the air temps are above 60* 8) but 50's and below....fugg that :wink:

Air temp 75+

Water temp 80+

Anything less than that is cold to me.

Guess FL has spoiled me.

[smiley smilie=8 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]Darn Yankees![/smiley]

WOW :?: and I wear shorts year around :wink: then again I only have one pair of long pants (waders don't count) :lol::lol:

DITTO on the shorts year round :!: I have 2 pairs of long pants but I don't know if they still fit.My wife has been shrinking all my close lately :roll:

DITTO on the shorts year round :!: I have 2 pairs of long pants but I don't know if they still fit.My wife has been shrinking all my close lately :roll:

:lol::lol: Dave, mine too :!:

wtf's up wth that :?

Should be the last weekend like that for a while i hope - I went out Saturday morning and then again saturday afternoon. 42 degrees and drizzle - and there i am at 5am standing in the surf - my wife says I'm crazy - and I probably am. and no - i didn't catch anything!!! But it STILL better than a day at work.

But it STILL better than a day at work.

Absolutely!

But it STILL better than a day at work.

Absolutely!

:lol: X2

one of my brothers favorite sayings(he is self employed) "Work is something I do in-between Fishing Trips"

I work to support my family and my fishing habbit. [smiley smilie=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=6699AA shieldshadow=1]True[/smiley]