7 posts in this topic

....who's down fishing it?

I'll be in town for the week wth family, not fishing the tourney this year but we will be FISHING

I'll have access to the net and if I have time, I'll try and post-up the results at the end of each day.

good luck to ALL Anglers and CSB !!!

The countdown is on, just 1 short day or 24 hours (everyone’s counting) before the 33rd Annual White Marlin Tournament begins here in Ocean City Maryland. The currently empty weigh station located at Harbor Island will become the focal point for many hundreds of fishermen and onlookers each evening as the days’ catch is weighed and measured.

With the 2007 prize money expected to reach $3,500,000, this fishing contest is considered a Premier Event on the East Coast. Over 500 boats are scheduled to participate and is open to everyone just by registering.

The early morning race to the canyons located many miles off the Ocean City coast is all too soon followed by the parade of ships, many triumphant, returning through the inlet and up the bay in the evening. The Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel located at 101st St. and Oceanfront will be the site of the Awards Ceremony Banquet on Saturday, August 11th from 4 until 6 pm.

Come join in the festivities, see the many reasons why Ocean City MD has been proclaimed the White Marlin Capital of the World!

I passed up an opportunity to fish to WMO on my new rig on Sat.

I just couldn't take another week off.... Should have planned it better.

I heard today the purse is only around 1.5M this year.?? Not sure if this was correct or not.

As of 7pm tonight, one white, one blue (too small) and a few nice big eyes. Don't know the names of the boats yet.

Ryan and I will be out there on Friday evening to see what comes in.....

I was going to fish it but decided not to for some reason. I have a few friends in it. maybe next year.

had a chance to fish the WMO on the "Bluewater" a 54' Viking out of Sunset:happy2: but boat issues(of my own:angry7:) kept me from going offshore. my brother Jeff from So-Cal did fish on the "Bluewater" and they had 1 White release:)

as soon as I clear my head, I'll try and post-up some stories and pics we took:evil6: