5 posts in this topic

NO SPADES TO BE HAD........headed to ches light yesterday at sun-up.......got there and was 2 boats. 1 fishing and 1 diving.....the water was clear as a bell and we were able to see all the way to the bottom......ba-da-bing was on the tug wreck.

The kids in the yellow boat shot a crevell jack about 30 pounds, for what reason.....I do not know

there were no spades to be had.......NONE, several Cuda were in 1 corner inside about 15 feet down....I dont shoot anything I dont eat....

over on the charter they got skunked too.

3 hours just hanging we were going to run out to the gulf hustler a ways out .....but....the starter locked slam up and we drifted towards the beach a lil bit while REEL RICH hung with us......during comms with BOAT US and the USCG......never been towed in from the tower in 40 years and thats 3 times in 3 different boats the YEAR, we dropped out 3 lines on the way to port during our 2 1/2 hour pleasure cruise....we pulled a stretch,a cedar plug off each corner and a glod clark WTFB in the middle. Boat US driver said on radio if we hook up he will stop ! This dude is the man ! .......pulled the starter last nite and gotta drop it off to get rebuilt today...... 3 2 1 back out tomorro .........I am going catt'n

DAMN!!!!!! Three times towed in this year!!!!!!!!!!

I blew by that griggen tower yesterday driving the big boat at 34 knots and throwing a 4 foot wake ........not a single boat out there ....we were on our way in from the blue water trip yesterday