6 posts in this topic

I'm in Maine and i just got my first boat and i have no clue. Just wondering if anybody has any tips to catching salmon or togue around southern western Maine. I've gone twice unsuccessfully and my girlfriend is losing faith in the whole trolling thing. Oh yah if you cant tell this is probably my 5th time ever using a computer.

Thanks

Welcome to the site and I'm sure there is some one that can help you out. Good luck and don't stop trying..

Welcome aboard! I have not tried trolling but I know there are several on the board that have had success at it.:hello:

I'm in Maine and I just got my first boat...my girlfriend is losing faith in the whole trolling thing.

:hello: Rusty, please tell us more about your new to you boat. Got pics?

Friendly reminder: You should never name your boat after your girlfriend,

... because you might sell your girlfriend. :blob1:

Go catch some fun!

Welcome aboard, Rusty. You are doing well if that was only your 5th time ever using a computer. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with your trolling question.:icon_thumright:

Hey Rusty!

Glad to have a down 'wester on board!

What is the Bloodworm situation locally? Do ya'll use 'em in the west? How much are they and how big?

We get a bunch of small ones, smaller than a broken pencil and about 10 bucks a dozen in the mid-Atlantic area.