10 posts in this topic

Alrightey!

Not everyone has 4X4 and will need a ride down the sand to the Charkpaloosa on Friday 8/17.

Those needing a ride, post what time you will be in the South Ocean Beach parking lot. Best thing to do is time your arrival with someone who will be going down the sand. If your arrival doesn't coincide with a 4X4 driver, plan to bring your gear over the dune to the top of the OSV area. You'll walk over the dune on the boardwalk. This is so whomever picks you up won't have to air up to get to the paved lot.

List time, number of ppl and how much gear you will have with you.

Let's try to time this with a driver's arrival because driving over the sand eats up the fuel and can get expensive for the driver.

Those with room to spare in your 4X4, jot down your planned arrival time and how many ppl and quantity of extra gear you can load.

Well Ryan and I will need a ride.:angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7: I will be bringing some food, bait, yak with me if there is enough room. I will meet whoever wants to give me a ride whenever it is good for them. Like to be there early if that is possible.

Going to have a bottle of scotch with me too!

Looks like i need a ride down the sand for the fling...I'll be in town by thursday night so meeting up at any time friday morning won't be an issue. Just PM me if you have room.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve, Phil what time will you all be hitting the beach Friday?

Steve, Phil what time will you all be hitting the beach Friday?

Don't know about Phil - but i'm completely flexible. I'll be in town the night before - so I can be wherever whenever I need to be on friday.

Don't know about Phil - but i'm completely flexible. I'll be in town the night before - so I can be wherever whenever I need to be on friday.

OK with me I'll call ya Thursday

David,

Same for me, we will be ready whenever we can get a ride!

Did I miss it somewhere? Where are we fishing? It's going to be hot tomorrow with a west wind, so bring bug spray and baggy clothes.

Steve,

I wonder if we should meet up at the same time so maybe one vehicle is all that will be needed?????? Anyway my cell is (301) 873-5018. Anyone that can pick us up will be getting gas money from me.

Also hamburgers......and scotch!

Sam, I put it in the other thread.....

About a mile past the Bull Pen.

If it doesn't look good (trash, etc), then just a bit further.

First one there, scope it out. Make sure we have about 300 yards of good area. We have to provide enough room for Oliver, Ben, Phil AND ME to crash a yak.