11 posts in this topic

:hello: Catch and Release - A conservation motion that happens most often right before the local Fish and Game officer pulls over a boat that has caught over it's limit.

Hook - (1) A curved piece of metal used to catch fish. (2) A clever advertisement to entice a fisherman to spend his live savings on a new rod and reel. (3) The punch administered by said fisherman's wife after he spends their life savings (see also, Right Hook, Left Hook).

Line - Something you give your co-workers when they ask on Monday how your fishing went the past weekend.

Lure - An object that is semi-enticing to fish, but will drive an angler into such a frenzy that he will charge his credit card to the limit before exiting the tackle shop.

Reel - A weighted object that causes a rod to sink quickly when dropped overboard.

Rod - An attractively painted length of fiberglass that keeps an angler from ever getting too close to a fish.

School - A grouping in which fish are taught to avoid your $29.99 lures and hold out for spam instead.

Tackle - What your last catch did to you as you reeled him in, but just before he wrestled free and jumped back overboard.

Tackle Box - A box shaped alarmingly like your comprehensive first aid kit. Only a tackle box contains many sharp objects, so that when you reach in the wrong box blindly to get a Band Aid, you soon find that you need more than one.

Test - (1) The amount of strength a fishing line affords an angler when fighting fish in a specific weight range. (2) A measure of your creativity in blaming "that darn line" for once again losing the fish.

HA!!!!! Thats good....What about

Keeper - What you thought you had when referring to the first Term.....

Golden Kitchen Pass - What every angler hopes and prays for but rarely sees

Boat - An object that floats on the water that puts you on top of fish everytime someone other than YOU is on them

GPS - Garbage Piece of Stuff that is supposed to mark your favorite Locations but usually it or the batteries die when most needed

Live Well - A place that typically only ever holds the minnows you bought for bait

Jerk - the guy that moves into your spot 10 seconds after you leave and hooks into the biggest fish of his life

I'm sure if I sat here I could probably come up with about 100 more

LOL, Good Stuff Guys:icon_thumright:keep 'em comming:happy2:

Boat, a hole in the water which one pours money into:evil6:

VHF, Vera, Hail the Feds the boat is sinking!!:confused3:

Boat : a whole in the water that you pour money into

Fishing : A jerk on one end of a line waiting for a jerk on the other end

...I'm sure if I sat here I could probably come up with about 100 more

:hello:

....._AnimationCheking3SPOTCK11gif-1.jpg .:blob1:

LOL, Good Stuff Guys:icon_thumright:keep 'em comming:happy2:

Boat, a hole in the water which one pours money into:evil6:

VHF, Vera, Hail the Feds the boat is sinking!!:confused3:

No... No...

BOAT = Bring On Another Thousand

WE SUCK = We can't Catch #!@$$#%T!!!!!!!!