13 posts in this topic

I went on my first overnighter with 3 other misfits Saturday and Sunday.

Here's the cut/paste/edit version:

Left the dock around 2pm Sat and headed out to Masseys for the "late" bite which never happened.

Anyway... We were off to a Great start! Bluefish in the box for the Shark bait.

Hooked up on the Ham Bone for the night .... Thank God because we would have gotten pretty beaten and battered on the Drift. There were some SERIOUS rollers!

We have all of the Ingredients for a Perfect night.... I was awake until 3:30... We had TONS and TONS of Bait.... Squid ... Flying Fish... Needles .... You name it it was there! But, No Signs of Mr. Tuna. I brought a sushi kit on board, and Ryan was jiggin up squid left and right, so I made a calamari roll. Those guys liked it, I think squid is bait, but I tried one....blech.

We lost a small tuna at the boat (we should call it a Release!!!) around 1:30 am.

Trolled from 7:30 to 1 on sunday with no takers. Rough ride inshore on the way home....and IRI was really sporty.

We'll get 'em next time.

well atleast you got out:icon_thumright:so how'd you like the night fishing:dontknow:kinda' erie, ain't it:evil6:

well atleast you got out:icon_thumright:so how'd you like the night fishing:dontknow:kinda' erie, ain't it:evil6:

Eerie? I didn't think so. I love being on the water at night. Spreader lights help too.

Eerie? I didn't think so. I love being on the water at night. Spreader lights help too.

yeah, me too:icon_thumright:

now, you still going tobe in OCMD for the WMO?

if-so, my brother might have gotten us an offshore trip on a brand new 54' Viking. details to follow:happy2:

yeah, me too:icon_thumright:

now, you still going tobe in OCMD for the WMO?

if-so, my brother might have gotten us an offshore trip on a brand new 54' Viking. details to follow:happy2:

i'M ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR A RIDE ON A 54 VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!

i'M ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR A RIDE ON A 54 VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHa and your in the market for a new ride, arn't you:evil6:

well if this happens, this boat will be in OCMD durring tournment week courstey of Bluewater Yacht Sales of Annapolis:happy2:

I'll sea what I can-do Ryan:icon_thumleft:

Randy,

I won't be down for the week. I just found out that I don't have enough vacation time left to take a week off this summer (I have to take my wife on vaca this fall). I will be down on the 10th, and thru the weekend (If I'm not still grounded) Let me know when the trip is scheduled, and go ahead and count me in.

Let ryan come along too. He'll buy the boat. lol.

hmmm, ok. so you won't be there on the 3rd, will your parents be there on friday 8/3? and I guess we'll move the party to the 10th or 11th:confused:maybe at your place:icon_scratch:thats is if you don't mind cooking on your birthday:eusa_shifty:

I'll keep you all posted as I get more info on when and where:glasses2:

Randy, date doesn't really matter. I can be in town whenever. I'd prefer to do the 10th or at some point on the weekend.

I'm currently banished from OC, so don't plan on doing anything at my place. We'll see where that's at in a few weeks.

Sounds like fun! I get sea sick kayaking at night... :confused3:

Not sure if I could Swing the DOWN Money for the Note Bob! I'd have to Liquidate.

LOL!

Randy - is this the 54 Factory boat? Moppie?

The Five Fourty is a Beautiful Rig!

When my father owned his 50 Hat we fished on the Hatterascal a few times (Hatteras Factory Owned). It's Great to be treated like Royalty once in a while... :)

Unfortunately, I was in College then and really didn't realize what these Monsters cost! No internet to search on....

Ryan, I dont know much about it other than Brian McDermott who works for Bluewater Yacht Sales (and a friend of my brother Jeff) is bringing the boat to OC, so I dont have alot of details yet:)