9 posts in this topic

Ok so hopefully this is working now. I have tried to post this a few times this morning. 31mar - 2apr I will be camping at AI with my daughters, girlfriend and parents. I plan on soaking a line as much as possible on Sat and Sun. I won't be in until late on the 31st because of school, work, etc. So if anyone wants to join me, let me know, I will also post a few more details a little closer to the date as well as a way to get in touch with me.

Cool man. I'll see if I can swing by and chat/fish a while.

sweet, looking forward to it....hopefully some of the big cows will be swimming north by my bait :)

Ok, Leaving manassas around 7pm on friday night, that should put me out there before 11pm hopefully. I will be up at 0 Dark Thirty heading to the beach behind the campground (pull through with campers not sure which it is) Hopefully dad will get some Fresh bunker from the baitshop for me on friday. I will hopefully be out there drowning bait all day long, # is 703-861-7559 for anyone wanting to come out and meet me....Just give me a call and I'll tell you where on the beach I am.....

I am not sure if you are still going to be there, but am thinking about heading out right after work Sunday,,,Since we spring forward that day, I hope to get out around 8pm or sooner, if I can somehow push all these darn golfers I have that day to finish before dark :evil: ,,,first night out fishing :D .

wooohooooo, will be on the road in about 7 hours........can't wait