3 posts in this topic

Hi again all I went down to the peir for a few hours today and caught the outgoing tide barely ! I didnt get any hits but managed to entice a few blueclaws but dropped back into the water anyway !

I was told by a buddie later on dont bother with them they're no good , lol he said the MD crabs are what you want anyway so no lose , lol .

A few people around pulled in some throwback flunder , croakers and I even heard there were some spot caught but didnt see it for myself . I did see someones kid pulling tiny sea robbins too . As I told someone else today its better then catching nothing ! Well dont know when I'll be heading out again as I have some traveling to do so I'll report back soon .

Thanks for the report, NYJ....you can greatly increase your odds on the pier this time of year by fishing at night. I always get a chuckle when I hear people say Delaware crabs are no good

I dont get it I always thought a crab is a crab :dontknow: no matter where it comes from . He says he prefers the Maryland crabs as he says they taste better , well thats what he says but honestly I love Lobster tail :happy3: