6 posts in this topic

I'm on to something good..... been to this one spot (2 others in the boatplus myself) in the Narrows and have limited out every time we have gone there. Could the learning curve actually be going in my favor for once?? I hope so:confused3: Caught all kinds of fishies no big monsters (except the Cow Nose Ray that I hooked in the wing and took me for a ride for 20 minutes) just keeper size .......On a bad note there were a few larger Rockies that we caught.....in the mid 20 range that had bad looking things growing on them. Handled them as little as possible before the dunk back into the deep.

rockies.jpg.57f4d7aae6c3780c5b347fc7bd6a

Nice fish! At first I thought they were perch. :)

Nice eatin there. Those bodies, after being filleted, would be good as bait, used whole, yakked out to the deeper water... :icon_pirat:

Yea I was thinking about that.......was also looking for someone with a crab trap that needed fresh bait.....couldn't find anyone so I took them to the beach on the Eastern Bay and let them fly out for some free range crabbies to eat

I still have yet to get a keeper out of there this year. Usually it is on one of my first two trips, I have been there at LEAST 20 times this year. Im going to have to look for your boat, and see where you are fishing.

All good things gotta come to an end

Just the same as the Rock fish hot spot:disgust:

Fished all nite in the Narrows and caught nothin but small ones and sea weed....Well it was good while it lasted longest run I have had in years:confused3:.................