12 posts in this topic

I saw one a couple days ago that made me giggle a little....all jacked up and oversize tires....all it needed was a big wind up key on it's roof......

:eusa_whistle:

I didn't notice the bow but I thought the driver winked at me

LOL I was with him, Does this fit the description?

5852a510eff50_Liberty2-1.jpg.8cf00955fec

That's it :icon_wink:......

(in all honesty I was saying to my son 'check out the cool Liberty')

I recognized you too Dave (from here).........

I aired down and then forgot I needed to dump the tanks so was leaving the entrance of the OSV when you guys pulled up....

I passed yaz on the sand on the way to the BP and waved.....but I was too beat to stop....loads of traffic on the way down including a bus fire (that baby was burnt out bad) on the GSP.....then the kids were'nt on the same page with the bathroom stops....long ride down but worth it......

One of these day's I'll be able to say hi in person.....

Not a prob, Mr. Mom, That was Javier's jeep by the way, I helped him lift that jeep. Anyway dont feel bad he gets it all the time, he just wanted to lift a vehicle that is not as common as say a dodge ram or ford f-250, He has been a little hesitant to take it on the beach because of the tire size causing the tranny to work extra hard, and has had a few problems, so he was taking it for a test and wasnt paying attention to much except his gauges. As for me I will be frequent at AI again after July 20, till then I will be in pittsburgh for a week and then heading to kill devil hills. I look forward to meeting you MR.MOM.

And here I thought I was busting Sam's chops......(man I'm a dummy sometimes LOL).....

Tell Javier my son loves it....it's the first one we've seen lifted.....

I'll def be back in late September, not sure about before that....probably Thanksgiving weekend.....possibly for the AMSA clean-up (if they process the apps I'm sending LOL).......any luck for the Harbor Drum and this years AA/Harbor Striper Torney.....otherwise we burned time to give the kids a history lesson in Williamsburg, it was good stuff but my time down there (in AI) will suffer for it this year......