5 posts in this topic

Hit seagull pier after work arrived around 2am wind lite e/se water clear. Bunch of yahoo's on the end tearing up the skates but they were having a good time so I was working to fill up the bait bucket. Small croaker and an occasional spot real sporadic, no bluefish or trout in the lites suprisingly. The end cleared out so set up with a pin, and two live on the bottom..No takers, I left around 2pm. The water looked real good, the fish just didnt show up, seen one decent size sheepshead near the end but he wasnt hungry..tight lines...geo

Classic Skategull Pier!

Thanks for the report, I have not been out there this year at all! Why I am not exactly sure, maybe it's my memories of so many skates!!!:icon_tongue:

The skates actually toned down alot after the sun came up and the tide was coming in, it wasnt too bad after that, i want to try back bay one of these days, I need to pick up my surf/pier cart first. The old lady is finally giving in on that one.....geo

i want to try back bay one of these days, I need to pick up my surf/pier cart first. The old lady is finally giving in on that one.....geo

Yep,

You need one if your oing to haul your stuff on the beach. I remember walking down without one...Not Fun!

Classic Skategull Pier!

LOL