2 posts in this topic

Hit West OV with my wife and two kids in tow along with her Aunt and son from Ohio.

Put out some BWFB on bottom rigs for the kids and they caught a small spot and croaker (which were later sent out live). Probably could have had a few more with real BW, but trying to save some $$$.

I put out some cut blue and then a live spot, but nothing (except crabs).

Saw some other spot and croaker caught.

SD and T, Good to fish with you again! I would have been more sociable, but the kids gave me a workout like that small flounder I finally picked up after an hour!:icon_tongue:

Hit West OV with my wife and two kids in tow along with her Aunt and son from Ohio.

Put out some BWFB on bottom rigs for the kids and they caught a small spot and croaker (which were later sent out live). Probably could have had a few more with real BW, but trying to save some $$$.

I put out some cut blue and then a live spot, but nothing (except crabs).

Saw some other spot and croaker caught.

SD and T, Good to fish with you again! I would have been more sociable, but the kids gave me a workout like that small flounder I finally picked up after an hour!:icon_tongue:

great time having someone else to watch you BLOW UP A DAIWA LIKE NO OTHER!!!!.... no bite on my pin rigged croaker..... couple more croaks and to much more lightning......so we bounced with a tally of bout 7 croaks 2 spot and a sea robin. nice to meet your family and see you again soon.