13 posts in this topic

I am a fisherman!!!! I am a fisherman!!!! I brought home a fish today and I didn't have to buy it!!!:icon_thumright: Been fishing the incoming tide (2x's) at the Narrows and had some good luck limited out with Rockies both times (...Not really large but large enough to keep (19 -24) Had a few really nice ones on but lost them:angry3:. THen this morning go out in the Easter Bay around Tilman Point netted a bunch of small silversides and a few small spot and caught the first nice flounder of the year along with the first blue of the season and a keeper rocky:eusa_dance:WOOOHOOO yea me!!!! Lost a few more nice flatties along the way so at least I know they are in the Easter Bay:happy9:

Nice Job, Tom! Did you get any pictures?

lol ya know I stopped bringing the camera out with me a month ago along with the fishing net..............guess I can at least start to bring one of them back out with me if I keep this up:icon_thumright:

Went to the Narrows again last night and hit it goood!:happy2: Caught 8 keepers wooooohoooo!!! Big ol CownoseraylinestirppinSOBfishies as well were there. Gonna go out again tonite and this time I will bring the camera.........Found a nice little honey hole in the Narrows:confused4:

8 keeper rockfish?

maybe it was 8 keeper sized......with 6 thrown back

Went to the Narrows again last night and hit it goood!:happy2: Caught 8 keepers wooooohoooo!!! Big ol CownoseraylinestirppinSOBfishies as well were there. Gonna go out again tonite and this time I will bring the camera.........Found a nice little honey hole in the Narrows:confused4:

I have only gotten like 3 keepers there all year. Man I need a boat! I did hook into a big skate there the other night. Was 53" wide. I just horsed it in. Gotta love a calcutta with power pro! I may try friday night if the traffic isnt too bad at the bridge.:BangHead:

yea we had a party on my buddys boat six friends showed up we had 2 boats.....my baby 13 Whaler and his 22 Whaler....2 people drew short straws and ended up in my boat:confused3: Theres a area in the channel that we found about 50 yrds from the new bridge that the last 3 times we went have had great results on both incoming and outgoing tides..............:icon_thumright:

Are you talking back towards annies? I have had some luck casting out to the buoy towards the left of the ramp. I am going to try the day bite today, and try and get there around 4ish.

yea on the Annies side about 50 yds back in the channel:eusa_dance:

I am going to try today. Ill see if I can cast out that far:confused1: Guess I will fish from about 4 until 11 tonight. Unless of course I get some biggun's early :evil6: