9 posts in this topic

Just FYI

http://www.illuminationz.com is having a deal for 10% off your entire order by using coupon code SAVE10

I just ordered 500 8" green glow sticks for $41.79 shipped. its around 8 Cents per stick.

I was going to order just 100 of them but it was almost double the price (if you figure in shipping) per stick so I sucked it up and just ordered the 500. When you go up to 1000 stick you save very little in cost per stick so I think 500 is the sweet spot to order.

Yep that's the place I got mine from -Good deal w/ the green - since all mine are yellow, now when I fish with you I'll know which rod is what (well - other than the fact that the one dancing is usually yours :eusa_shifty:)

Yep that's the place I got mine from -Good deal w/ the green - since all mine are yellow, now when I fish with you I'll know which rod is what (well - other than the fact that the one dancing is usually yours :eusa_shifty:)

Yeah but most of the time its a skate!

Not a bad deal.

They are the bracelets, not sticks, big diff in price :D

Hmmm, maybe try putting in SAVE25?

These are .065 each, Sam, what were your's?

Jim, do you still have a bunch of these?

I would order a tube but there are far too many for me to use.

If anyone that has about 50 (any color except blue) they would like to sell bring 'em to the spring fling.

yep I have lots of them left. I'll bring some to the fling!

I don't remember exactly, but I think I bought the braceletts (8") for around $.07 each.

Yeah, they are pretty cheap, I just didn't need so many of 'em.

Says the shelf life is 2 years. It would take me 10 years or more to use 500 of 'em.