2 posts in this topic

Harbor Tackle Fishing Report June 25, 2007

I think for now that the word for fishing report is SLOW. On the surf a few blues, sand perch, flounder, spot, dog shark, sandbar sharks, and plenty of skates are being caught. There was an 18 inch flounder taken from the surf that was reported to me. Monday at the Inlet a 30 inch and a 27 inch striper was seen being caught and along with those a 15 inch tog, a 7 lb sheepshead, and triggerfish and small stripers. The Rt. 50 Bridge is producing lots of small stripers and blues. Thursday evening a 36 inch and a 40 inch striper were caught on the Bridge. I was told that someone lost a big trout from the Bridge on Thursday night. Lots of flounder are showing up in the back bays, but mostly undersized ones. I’m hearing 20 to 30 flounder are being taken and out of that maybe one keeper. Saturday before last one of my customers took a 37 inch striper off Stinky Beach by retrieving a minnow. At the Ocean City Bulkhead some small tog are showing with a few legals mixed in.

Harbor Tackle has fresh bunker, live eels, live minnows, live peelers, and 2 sizes of live black saltys.

Thanks Bev. Sounds like a repeat of 2005 for the flatties. :confused3: