55 posts in this topic

I know this is far off, but I need to get on the beach. So I looked at the calander and I'm on call the weekend of 14-15 july, which means I have the 13th off. My plan is to jump in the dodge and head that way as soon as I get off work on thur night. That should put me on the beach around 9-10pm (probably gonna have to make a run out there to get the ORV permit for the dodge before hand). I plan on hitting up the international market for some good bloody bait. If I can find one cheap enough, I'm going to get my own yak so I can yak out my baits....I'll probably be by myself, so ANY company is welcome. I'll bump this again if it dies when the time gets closer.

I'm probably gonna be down on the 13th - will confirm as time draws near....

Hi Jeff, I can meet you out there late Thursday night. I don't work on Fridays during the summer so I can stay the whole time.

I also can hook us up with a whole flat of fresh bunker for $15 bucks.

Shoot me a PM if you want to split that with me and meet up.

JIm

Sweet, sounds great!!!! I have every intention of pulling an all nighter...maybe catching some Z's while I catch some rays (sun style) during the day and then heading home fri evening

OMG!!!!!!!!! its still over two weeks away and I can't stop thinking about it. Anyhow, there's been a slight change, Dad will be heading out early in the day on thur and will be meeting up with my cousin from canada who will be staying at Eagle's Nest Campground. Hopefully he'll bring them down for a night of fun filled fires and Toothy ones.....So anyone who happens to be in the area at the same time we'll have two ORV permits that night and will be able to haul a couple extra people (TROWPA :P) Man I can't wait......This summer has been rough on fishing for me...I haven't had a chance to get out much at all, I am itching for some seriour pullage.....Still looking for a Yak to use...if I can't find the one I want to buy, maybe I can find one to borrow for the weekend...I think I know a couple people with them :)

Yep Jeff - looking like i'll be there too....appreciate the ride :icon_thumright:

In desperate need of pullage.....

I'll have room in my jeep for an extra person or two, esp since I won't be bringing my small puppies along!

Ok, well the week has finally arrived!!!!! With reports of a great fishing this past weekend at the beach, I can't wait to get out there.....I have one phone call to make, but I think I found a YAK to bring out....should be a great time. I found out my Cousin and his family are staying at Eagle's Nest Campground, and will be joining me out on the beach Thur night.

Cannot wait!!!! :blob1: :blob1: :blob1:

Tick Tick Tick......

you still bringing the canoe since you might have found a yak???

Hmm... Yawn... Might go out today. :evil6:

Jeff I'll see ya on the beach Thur mid morning, where ya going to be at?

I won't be out until after work....Dad is actually out there right now, he just called a few min ago to get my vehicle info for my pass. I'll hit the beach until about 9pm Thur night but plan on fishing straight through the night.....

Ok, here's the count so far..... Me, My Cousin from Canada, His Son, Buddy from work up in CT, Neighbor's Son, Trowpa and Ffemtreed....Thats 7 so far....gonna have our own little fling...Lets just hope the sharks show up for this.....

Oh for those who don't know it...here's what I'll be out on the beach in!!!! With one addition....My FISH Sticker on the back window!

Ok, here's the count so far..... Me, My Cousin from Canada, His Son, Buddy from work up in CT, Neighbor's Son, Trowpa and Ffemtreed....Thats 7 so far....gonna have our own little fling...Lets just hope the sharks show up for this.....

don't forget about me :bootyshake:

wouldn't dream of it, you said you'd be out Thur morning, wasn't sure if you were going to be staying late!!!!!! Of course you're in there...so lets make it 8 :)

hmm.. pretty soon we are going to need a permit for an organized gathering.

Lets make that 9!!!! Just hung up with Oliver, he's back from his 18 day trip and is looking forward to hooking up with everyone out at the beach on Thur night

I'm going to try and make it out Thursday afternoon probably 3-whenever.

Is there room for one more? I'm going to try to head South as early Thurs. as I can. I'll be on my own till Sat.I would love to catch a shark.If anyone wants to help me put the Lana Marie in the water Fri morning we can drag the bay for flounder.

Its a big beach :)) I'm sure there's room for one more, as far as the drifting the bay for flounder....man I wish I could, but I'll too many others with me to leave :)...

Yup, I'm bringing firewood, campstove, coffee, etc so the stuff will be out there if anyone wants to bring food to cook up

I am bringing a flat of Bunker and i'll try and get to the store and pick up a big pack of hot dogs and buns.