13 posts in this topic

Great day on the water!!

I awoke just as the bars were closing in Ocean City, packed and headed to IRM to meet Ryan and Andy for a little tuna fishing on the Sweetie's Dreams. If you've never driven thru Ocean City @ 3 am sober, I highly recommend it. Very entertaining.

Anyway we pulled out of D Dock at o'dark-thirty, removed the starboard middle dock line and then we were really on our way.

Lines in @ 0830. 9 AM three clips pop and the fight is on with a triple header on a 3 man boat. We landed 2 of 3 YFT's.

Got 4 more throughout the day, in varying temps and on varied baits. 1 was a TB, so the final tally is 6 for 7 with 5 in the box.

5852a50ef09b5_TunaTrip6-23-07009(Medium)

5852a50f02503_TunaTrip6-23-07010(Medium)

5852a50f07156_TunaTrip6-23-07014(Medium)

5852a50f0a28d_TunaTrip6-23-07015(Medium)

5852a50f0f510_TunaTrip6-23-07016(Medium)

5852a50f13a7c_TunaTrip6-23-07017(Medium)

5852a50f17db9_TunaTrip6-23-07018(Medium)

5852a50f1cfa5_TunaTrip6-23-07025(Medium)

5852a50f20ea5_TunaTrip6-23-07034(Medium)

5852a50f38b0f_TunaTrip6-23-07036(Medium)

Good job Bob! Looks like a perfect day on the water.

Thanks guys. Randy - grilled tuna steaks next weekend!!

Thanks guys. Randy - grilled tuna steaks next weekend!!

Kool, I guess this meens you'll be down next week but do you know if your going offshore or staying around OC?

Had a great time w/ ya Bob! Certainly was a "steady" day with the Action. You're always welcome w/ us.

All and all - I think we did EXCELLENT considering many charter boat Capts. didn't bring home the meat AND 100's of boats out fishing one spot!

Nice Pictures! When I get home I'll see what is on my camera. I'm still in DE! So not wanting to head home considering I've been here since Tue!!!! SWEETNESS!

Ryan

Good catchin!

Kool, I guess this meens you'll be down next week but do you know if your going offshore or staying around Ocean City?

I wil definitely be down to hang with you and Barb, where I fish depends on the weather.

I'd like to bail some hay, or run to B.

I wil definitely be down to hang with you and Barb, where I fish depends on the weather.

I'd like to bail some hay, or run to B.

ok, sounds good to me:glasses2:

Barbara waht to know if Estel was comming down wth you :icon_scratch:

and I hate to impose, again but Philip wanted to come down and wanted to know if he can grab a pices of the flooring to sleep on too:eusa_shifty: if not, he'll just have to stay wth his parrents up near Rehobeth :happy8:

Yeah Stela's coming. Looking forward to it!

I figure we can run out and fish, drop the girls off @ BJ's to go shopping (read drinking) in town.

Yeah Stela's coming. Looking forward to it!

I figure we can run out and fish, drop the girls off @ BJ's to go shopping (read drinking) in town.

ok, that sounds like a plan:icon_thumright::icon_thumright: