4 posts in this topic

Headed out for a quick bait catching session (Going on a HO Ride tonight) with Noncaster and Bucket to West OV.

Put out some fresh bloodworms and began picking up some small spot (what we were after) and croaker. Saltdawg showed up and we all proceeded to catch some small spot and croaker with some small flatties to keep us entertained.

Fished from 7pm - 10pm then headed back home!

Hopefully tonight will be ON!:icon_thumleft:

managed 1 after yall left(croaker) and fed the he ck out of the crabs. nice afternoon though.

SD, Good to meet and fish with you.

Dixie, Should mention in the long post the 30-32" Striper was landed by a guy on a double drop bottom rig with squid. He was told a dozen times it was out of season so he quickly tossed it in his cooler and into the trunk, packed up the rest of his mess, and got gone like the Colts left Baltimore :bootyshake:

I can only figure it was the biggest fish he's ever caught or was just real hungry ?!

`bucket

SD, Good to meet and fish with you.

Dixie, Should mention in the long post the 30-32" Striper was landed by a guy on a double drop bottom rig with squid. He was told a dozen times it was out of season so he quickly tossed it in his cooler and into the trunk, packed up the rest of his mess, and got gone like the Colts left Baltimore :bootyshake:

I can only figure it was the biggest fish he's ever caught or was just real hungry ?!

`bucket

good to meet ya to.

yeah those guys just crawl right under my skin.hopefully his fishin sticks will get some bad ju-ju for a while.nothing we all could do to change his mind.

but none the less great to meet you guys.