6 posts in this topic

Are the tee shirt transfers you see in the t-shops on the board walk printed localy :?: When I started my pool company, (being cheep)we silk screened our own ts and hats.They were ok but not great.Then along came Cannon tee shirt transfer paper 4 ink jet printers.They look good and last a season or two.Can only print dark logos on light shirts though.They do make a new paper to print on dark shirts but it hard to use and costly. :( I would like to find a company where I could buy a quanity of my design logos printed with the heat transferable ink.Ive looked here in PA with no success.Any thoughts :?:

I am your man and company! The name says it all! Have been doing screenprinting, embroidery, and promotional products since I sarted my business over 17 years ago in Ocean City, MD.

PM me if you are interested.

Edited by Sam

Hey Dan, good to see ya man. We will definitely need some T's and hats printed up soon. I got some great Ts from ya last year for my computer business and wear them almost every day.

I guess we need to get a general opinion on what kind of logo from everyone.

Dan, Thanks 4 the response, I'll be in touch. Daveh

Dan, I think that phone number is no long in service. Do you have another contact number?