5 posts in this topic

got a late start which ended up working out. i think 3 croakers and that was it for 4 hours of fishing. fish caught on incomming on BWFB.lots and lots of grass. from about 1230pm to 400pm. steady wind few bugs and quite a few dead fish which all were missing there tails. and man what a freakin long walk for 3 croakers.

there was 5 or 6 others fishing with same result. no heaver runs at all. HOT breezy and beautiful day though. well worth the discovery of a new fishin hole.always fun to do that. fished otherside of the rocks.

tight lines

SD

Man did you make the big hike all the way up?

If so, that's a haul with gear! I know that's a good hole, but man it's a hike, but now you got me thinking about doing it!

I think another week or so and it may just produce what you were looking for!:icon_thumright:

~ 45 minute hike to the north end of the Preserve from the street. 15 minutes to the rock pile then another thirty to "the spot" :icon_thumright:

GVP is a hit or miss proposition when it's on it kind of reminds me of the north end of Ocracoke or the Eastern Shore!

Regardless a nice place to fish and an even better work out program :icon_tongue:

`bucket

yall got that right....

it feels so secluded from the world ,and i think thats the most appealing for me until the biggun comes biting.